£10.97 per hour
Support our students! We are looking to hire casual Examinations Invigilators for various exam periods to help to supervise the conduct of students in examinations. No set contracted hours – Hours and days will vary according to the Schools exam timetable and as required. Availability may be required between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Working days will vary between two to seven hours per day. Hours of work will be as notified in advance by the Examinations Officer.
Candidates should have:
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to follow regulations and processes.
• The ability to act on their own initiative.
• The ability to be firm but fair.
• Commitment to Horsforth School’s ethos of high expectations and delivery
• The ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of students and pupils.
• Right to work in UK.
• A good standard of English and numeracy.
• Experience of invigilating examinations desirable.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Polite, friendly and flexible approach to work.
• Ability to keep calm and maintain an air of authority.
• Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
• A helpful and positive nature and a calm and caring disposition.
For our 1400 students, Horsforth School provides an engaging environment of discovery and growth. For our colleagues too, this setting offers some great benefits. Located in north-west Leeds, the school is just five miles from the city centre with its thriving retail, leisure and cultural facilities, yet on the edge of open countryside. York, Harrogate and the Dales are within easy reach.
If you’d like to find out more, please call 0113 226 5454. Or for full details and to download an application form, please visit www.horsforthschool.org or email email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 13th May 2022
Start date: As soon as possible
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all colleagues to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.