School Production and Pre-Show Meal Tickets Now On Sale23.11.2016
We are happy to announce that tickets for this year's School production of ‘Home All Alone’ on 30th November, 1st and 2nd December at 7pm are now on sale. Priced at £6 and £4 concessions, students can purchase tickets on the main corridor near the hall/library during the school day.
Fancy a pre-show meal?
This year we are delighted to offer a pre-show meal prior to our school production and will offer a choice of dining options to add to your evening:
- Traditional carvery and mulled wine* - £7.95 (Priority reserved seating with this option, limited availability)
- Traditional carvery, mulled wine* and hot pudding - £8.95 (Priority reserved seating with this option, limited availability)
- Traditional Yorkshire pudding wrap with gravy - £3.95
- Small traditional carvery - £3.95
- Foot long hot dog – £2.95
Vegetarian options available for all of the above.
*Non-alcoholic option available.
Diners with valid tickets will be able to eat from 5.45pm onwards and drinks will also be available to purchase on the night.
Tickets for our pre-show meals will be sold to students alongside show tickets (on the main corridor near the hall/library during the school day). You will also be able to purchase your pre-show meal tickets via ParentPay.
Thank you very much for your support in advance and we hope that you can join us.