End/Start of Term Information11.07.2017
Here are the arrangements for the end of term and also for the start of the next academic year.
The last day of this term is Friday 21st July for students in Years 7 – 10 and Year 12.
- On this day School will close for students at approximately 12:25pm.
- If any students require a lunch on that day, they must inform their Form Tutor by Friday 14th July, so that arrangements can be made for lunch to be provided on the last day of term. Free School Meal students will be able to pick up their pre-ordered sandwich at break on 21st July should they wish to do so.
The new term starts on Wednesday 6th September 2017 for students in Years 7 to 12 inclusive as follows:
- Students in Year 7 should arrive from 8:00am for 8:25am start
- Students in Years 8-11 should arrive from 10:30am for 10:50am start
- Students in Year 12 should arrive from 9:30am and go straight to the hall
- Students in Year 13 will enrol at 8:30am on Thursday 7th September and should go straight to the main hall.
On behalf of all the staff and Governors of Horsforth School, we would like to thank you for your support this year and our best wishes to you all.